The best in the networked world – always and everywhere
Economy 11’703 million CHF net revenue in 2014, which represents an increase of 2.4%.
Environment 26.4% Swisscom has been increasing its energy efficiency in Switzerland since 1 January 2010.
Society 21’125 FTE were employed by Swisscom as at the end of 2014. Swisscom's workforce includes 97 different nationalities.
37,7 % EBITDA as % of net revenue
2’322 Mio. Operating income (EBIT)
1’706 Mio. Net income
22,00 CHF Dividend per share
The importance of the Internet for both personal and professional use continues to grow, which entails greater user demand for high-performance, secure network access throughout Switzerland.
Corporate Governance and Remuneration Report
Taking advantage of new opportunities to generate sustainable growth
Corporate governance is a fundamental component of Swisscom’s corporate policy. Swisscom is committed to practising effective and transparent corporate governance as part of its aim to deliver long-term value.More
- 5 February 2015 | ZurichAnnual Press Conference 2014
- 8 April 2015 | ZurichAnnual General Meeting
- 10 April 2015Ex-dividend
- 15 April 2015Dividend payment
- 6 May 2015First-quarter results 2015
- 19 August 2015Second-quarter results 2015
- 5 November 2015Third-quarter results 2015
- February 2016 | ZurichAnnual Press Conference 2015